McAfee Retail Card, Automatically Renewed McAfee, Orders in the format CS12345567, McAfee came with a new computer, Ebay, Roadrunner
Posted by Winferno Support, Last modified by Winferno Support on 28 January 2014 02:55 PM
IMPORTANT! McAfee customers who:
- bought McAfee Retail Card
- purchased McAfee software from a retail store
- ordered McAfee protection online and the order number starts with CS... , for example CS12345567
- purchased online from Ebay
- are Roadrunner customers
- have their McAfee software automatically renewed, credit card automatically charged without actually placing the order
- obtained McAfee software as part of a new computer purchase
Please contact McAfee.com directly. We are Winferno Software. We only support customers who bought McAfee software from our online stores www.McAfeeProtection.com or www.Winferno.com. Our order numbers are seven digits long, they do not have any letters, for example 2314563.
We apologize for the confusion, but we are not McAfee.com
To contact McAfee Customer Support, please refer to the following information:
Phone: 1-888-847-8766, Monday through Friday,7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time (except holidays). Web Site: http://service.mcafee.com
If you have questions about downloading your McAfee software, please use the link below to log into your McAfee account and try to download:
If you can not click the link or you get a message PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED, please copy and paste the link into the address bar of your Internet browser.
If you receive the message that the password is invalid, please follow the "Forgot Your Password?" link to receive a new password via email.